Roof Replacement in Ada & Fort Lauderdale
Protect Your Home Anew
Your roof has a big job to do. It’s an all-seasons layer of protection that keeps the rest of your home weatherproof and your family safe. If well cared for, an asphalt shingle roof can last for 25 years or more. For many other roofing materials, the lifespan can be even longer. That’s not bad for a surface that keeps freezing winds, summer heat, rain, snow, and hail at bay.
While we recommend keeping on top of small roof repairs to prolong the life of your roof, there comes a point when you'll need to replace the shingles or address previously unnoticed water damage with a full roof replacement.
Count on Lions Gate Roofing to provide quality roof replacement in Ada, OK; Fort Lauderdale, FL; and throughout the country. Call (580) 498-2009 today—we are a nationally recognized roofing company!
What a Roof Replacement Entails
The typical roof has many layers, with various materials providing different kinds of support and protection. Depending on the age of your roof and the integrity of its components, a roof replacement may mean only replacing the outer few layers or getting down to the rafters.
From the outside in, here are the layers of roofing materials that may need a replacement:
- Shingles – This is the outer layer of your roof. They come in a variety of materials including wood shakes; clay, synthetic, or slate tile; or metal. Though it was once common to simply spread a new layer of shingles over the old ones, we recommend stripping off the old before laying new shingles to reduce the home’s weight load.
- Flashing – This is made of pieces of metal that prevent water from seeping in around the seams and joints of your roof.
- Asphalt roofing paper and ice guard membrane – These are relatively thin materials that add another layer of water and ice protection.
- Plywood decking – This is the surface to which the outer layers are attached. If water has seeped under the other layers, your decking may need to be wholly or partially replaced.
- Rafters – These support all the other layers and are in turn supported by struts and joists. Occasionally, age, water, or insect damage may necessitate replacing some of your rafters.
Why You Want Lions Gate Roofing for Roof Replacement
Unscrupulous roofers can get the job done fast but often cut corners, which keeps your roof from being able to keep out water over time. It’s always better to get the job done right the first time. That’s why you need Lions Gate Roofing. Our Ada and Fort Lauderdale roofing company has proudly been serving countless residential and commercial clients throughout the country for over 20 years. We also have a Master Installer Certification from GAF, Firestone, and Mule-Hide, ensuring you of quality workmanship and materials.
Talk to Lions Gate Roofing about your Ada or Ft. Lauderdale roofing installation by calling (580) 498-2009. Free estimates are available.
Free In-Person Inspections & Estimates
Available Around the Clock
Fast & Effective Replacement & Repairs
We Provide Help with Insurance Claims
Affordable and clean work!- Alonzo C.
These guys are quick- Bradley C.