Metal Roof in Ada & Fort Lauderdale
Roofing Installation You Can Trust
Though metal isn’t a new roofing material, it has found a new popularity in the last decade or so. Durable and stylish, metal roofs are great for those who want their roof to last a lifetime.
However, “metal roof” is something of an umbrella term. Different varieties and styles mean homeowners considering a metal roof have several options to choose from.
Ask the Ada and Ft. Lauderdale roofing service experts at Lions Gate Roofing about the best metal roofing material for your home or commercial building by calling (580) 498-2009.
Types of Metal Roofing
Two factors determine the appearance and durability of a metal roof, and these are the material and style.
There are four materials typically used for metal roofs, including:
- Copper – This material has a classic look and gains an attractive patina over time. The downside, however, is that it is easily susceptible to dents, especially from hailstorms.
- Zinc – A malleable metal with a unique look. Like copper, zinc is susceptible to dents.
- Steel – A less expensive material. It is also hail-resistant and can be finished in a variety of colors and looks.
- Aluminum – This material is lightweight and resistant to corrosion, which is good for coastal homes.
Once you’ve selected your material, homeowners also have several styles to choose from such as:
- Metal shingles – Similar in shape to slate shingles
- Imitation barrel tile – Looks similar to classic Spanish tile
- Corrugated panels – Lightweight and inexpensive, but somewhat vulnerable to rusting and corrosion
- Standing seam panels – Panels interlock along vertical seams; attractive and often used for residential metal roofing
Get a Free, In-Person Estimate
Metal roofing materials have their pros and cons. While they’re long-lasting and reflect heat, some homeowners find them noisy when it rains, and they can corrode.
To decide whether metal roofing is right for you, talk to your trusted roofers in Ada or Fort Lauderdale. Lions Gate Roofing can guide you through the installation and find the right material and style of metal roofing for you.
Call Lions Gate Roofing at (580) 498-2009 to learn more about our durable, attractive metal roofing options.
Free In-Person Inspections & Estimates
Available Around the Clock
Fast & Effective Replacement & Repairs
We Provide Help with Insurance Claims
Affordable and clean work!- Alonzo C.
These guys are quick- Bradley C.